Techdesk specialise in developing diverse web based applications that integrate seamlessly into existing or newly developed web sites. These applications consist of various tools including data capture, encryption, data manipulation, reporting, multi-level access and varied levels of integration.
All our applications work in a web browser and they are operating system independent. Using the latest technologies on the client side gives us the opportunity to develop complex solutions all delivered simply via your standard web browser.
This approach provides the following advantages:
- Platform independent applications;
- No installation on client side needed;
- No download needed;
- No plugin's required;
We are also focused on providing user friendly interfaces to provide minimum learning curve and direct to market services.
Our development practices are based on current global IT standards. All development projects are managed by one of our experienced Project Managers.
A typical web application project passes through the following phases:
- Project Planning and Scope;
- Specific feature requirements determination;
- Requirements documentation and sign off;
- Project cost and Time estimation (inc. client sign off);
- Application development and execution (coding);
- Technical application testing;
- Usability analysis and design testing by client;
- Complete any necessary re-work;
- Integration and delivery;
- Client sign off;