At Techdesk Pty Ltd, we respect your right to privacy. We will never sell or rent your name, e-mail address, physical address and/or any other identifying information that you give us with any third party.
Our web servers, and cookies installed by the servers on user's computers' hard drives, record the following non-identifying information in relation to all users:
- the user's computer address;
- the web browser and browser version being used to access the site (for example, Internet Explorer Version 5.0);
- the operating system on the user's computer;
- the web page the user was accessing immediately prior to accessing one of our web pages
and files viewed and files downloaded;
- the date and time of the user's visit;
- successful authentications to restricted areas on the site;
- cookie information - small text file which has a limited lifetime, usually until the browser session is terminated;
The above non-identifying information is used to analyse website usage and to improve the website so as to meet the needs of users.
Our website may offer users the opportunity to supply personal information to enable usto provide further services, such as access to restricted areas of the website, responses to user's questions by email or the provision of information to users by email. A user may also choose to complete online surveys, other forms or to offer feedback about the website.
By signing up to receive information, download programs, or requesting a demo, you agree to receive occasional e-mails from our company and/or our authorised partners. You may remove yourself from these mailings by emailing us.
For any questions about our policy, please contact us.